Winter season is getting close, and Arctic Guide Service is once again ready to take a lot of visitors to go chase the northern lights. We are looking for experienced northern lights guides, with great photo skills, who want to join out team. We can offer both full- and part time possitions.
- Fluent in English. Spanish or German as an additional language is highly appreciated
- Knowledge about the northern lights and the local weather situations
- Knowledge about the local area for the best northern lights view points
- Safe handling of our company cameras to take pictures during the excursions
- Love beeing outside and working in fresh air
- Setting our guests cameras and mobile phones to capture the northern lights
- Take beautiful pictures of our guests with the northern lights in the background
- Lanscape pictures with the northern lights in the background
- Guiding in Tromsø and the area around
- Analyse the weather situation every day
Căutăm o persoană care:
- Available to work from Oktober-March. Including high season: Christmas time.
- Love to talk and love customer service
- Great photographer
- Live in Tromsø
Pls. send us a short email about yourself, work experience, and why you want to work with us. Tell us if you are looking for an extra job on the side, or full time possition. Also include your portifolio of photos, preferably of the Northern Lights.
Applicants who does not include pictures will not be considered to the possition.
Persoana de contact: Anneli Bull
Adresa de e-mail: [email protected]
NOTĂ: Site-ul www.jurnaldenord.info nu este agenţie de recrutare şi nu intermediază angajarea pentru posturile vacante publicate în anunţurile cu locuri de muncă. Persoanele interesate pot contacta în mod direct angajatorii, la adresele de contact care apar în cuprinsul anunţului.